Are you unhappy or struggling in your life and relationships?
Are you skeptical about seeing a therapist?
Many men believe they should solve their problems on their own. If you’re like these men, the idea of seeing a therapist might not feel right. And yet, something isn’t working for you and you’re thinking about getting counseling because you want things to be better.
Today, many men seek therapy because:
- They feel anxious, unfulfilled or depressed
- They struggle with relationships
- They have a tendency to self-sabotage
- They feel alone and are tired of suffering in silence
- Work has taken over along with excessive stress
- They have trouble managing anger and other feelings
- They struggle with addictions (alcohol, drugs, pornography, sex, etc.)
Like most men, you might try to hide your painful feelings and struggle on your own. This might even work for a while. But eventually, all these powerful and unpleasant feelings become unmanageable. Sometimes the feelings take over and result in overwhelming rage, despair, or hopelessness.
These struggles can become a turning point in life. You can turn this moment into one of hope.
We also specialize in working with LATE Men (adult men who function like Lost, Angry Teenagers. These men are late to show up as loving, responsible adults, and they have a tendency to self-sabotage. Use this link to read more about The LATE Men. Therapy can help you discover the tools to empower you for success at home and at work.
Our proven methods, designed specifically for men include:
- Integrative counseling (combines the most effective methods)
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Solution-focused, problem solving therapy
- Anger management & mindfulness methods
- Relationship counseling
- Men’s therapy groups
We’ve helped hundreds of men with our highly skilled therapists and proven therapy techniques. Contact us today for a confidential, discreet consultation.