Are you anxious, worried, overwhelmed or feeling inadequate? Do you struggle with relationship problems, concerns about eating and body image, or abandonment and abuse issues?
Our counselors can help you to accept and empower yourself with renewed spirit and energy.
Being a woman isn’t always easy. Unreasonable expectations by others to be perfect, to meet everyone’s needs is a burden for many women. In turn, women often have their own unrealistic ideas about what they need to do to please other people; to be a loving and nurturing partner, a successful career woman, and a perfect mother.
Women tend to take responsibility for too much, they feel guilty when they aren’t fulfilling everyone else’s needs, and they often blame themselves for their problems. Many of these women are adult survivors of childhood trauma – abandonment, neglect, verbal, physical, and sexual abuse.
These issues can easily leave any woman feeling depleted, depressed, anxious, or resentful. Try as they might to pull themselves out of these feelings, they can’t.
If any of these issues resonate with you, counseling can help:
- You feel anxious, sad or depressed
- You’re struggle with low self-esteem
- Unresolved trauma gets in the way (abuse and abandonment)
- You give too much to others and don’t get enough of what you need
- You often feel hurt by friends, family or your partner
- Negative relationship patterns keep showing up
- You struggle with addictions or an eating disorder
- You’re having problems with your children
It doesn’t matter how long you’ve suffered, a good therapist can help.
Counseling can empower you to feel in control of your life again. Through therapy you can:
- Feel better about yourself and your life
- Create more fulfilling relationships
- Communicate more effectively to get what you need
- Become empowered and learn to set boundaries and limits
- Overcome addictions and eating disorders
- Feel more connected and intimate with others
- Become a stronger, more confident, and loving parent
Our counselors have helped hundreds of women resolve these and other problems, and create more meaningful lives. Our advanced counseling techniques are proven to work.
We understand the pain that women feel and we know how to transform that pain into personal growth, empowerment, and a fulfilling and more joyful life.