Launch and develop a private practice with RCSF today.
The Relationship Center of South Florida is a great place to open a new practice, or to develop and grow your existing practice.
- Join RCSF and build your practice with referrals from one of the busiest practices in South Florida. We provide flexible arrangements that include office rental and contract employment opportunities.
- Contract therapists, counselors and renters formally become RCSF staff members and are profiled on our web site and other marketing materials. Business cards and other marketing aides are provided free of charge.
- Contract therapists can build a part-time or full-time practice with RCSF. All overhead expenses are covered by the Center, and include the use of our large, beautiful window offices, administrative, billing and scheduling services, marketing and internet advertising. Clinical supervision is also available.
New Opportunities and Positions Available at RCSF Today!
The Relationship Center of South Florida currently has availability for
- Part time contract therapists. Openings are available for licensed psychologists, clinical social workers and counselors. Contract therapists are welcome to work only a few hours per week, daytime, evenings and weekends – or they may build a full practice over time. We are currently looking for therapists with experience in
- Women’s issues (anxiety, depression, self-esteem & body image, eating disorders, relationship issues, life transitions, and addictions)
- Marriage counseling and couples therapy
- Psychological assessment & neuropsychological testing
- Part-time office rental – 2-3 days per week. Large, beautiful window offices in the Town Center area of Boca Raton, just off the Glades Rd. exit on Rt. 95. Rentals include high speed internet service, use of newly redesigned waiting room, kitchen, and fax/copier. Renters may elect to have a profile on our popular web site, and RCSF business cards free of charge. Referrals are likely, and practice marketing assistance is available.