”Encouraging and compassionate. it's amazing what speaking to someone who understands exactly what you're dealing with; husband, kids, job, stresses, modern life - and having to make everyone happy all the time... I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. Thank you.Kristina M.Delray Beach. FL
Compassionate and Effective Therapy for Women in South Florida
You are not alone. Build a trusting relationship with one of our experienced therapists today:
We work with women of all ages and backgrounds facing one or more of these issues every day:
- Depression – The most common signs are feelings of helplessness, hopelessness, sadness or just feeling numb, low energy and motivation, insomnia, social isolation, and low self-worth.
- Anxiety – Worry, fears, obsessive rumination, feeling overwhelmed, and panic attacks.
- Trauma – Childhood abuse, abandonment, and neglect. And trauma from sexual harassment or domestic violence.
- Relationship distress – Marital problems, separation and divorce, emotional and sexual infidelity, and intimacy problems. Victimization from destructive relationships.
- Eating disorders and body image issues
- Infertility and postpartum depression
- Discrimination, oppression, and the burdens of modern women’s roles.
Women of all ages and backgrounds may experience specific biological, environmental, and psychosocial challenges related to gender. These can have a significant impact on both physical and mental well-being. A mental health professional can address these and other needs facing women in today’s modern world.