Is your relationship in trouble? Do you have the same fights over and over again? Is there too much distance and too little love?
Couples counseling can revitalize even the most troubled relationships.
Couples therapy is available for:
- Married couples
- Engaged couples seeking pre-marital counseling
- Unmarried couples
- LGBTQIA+ couples
We offer these services for couples:
- Couples therapy – weekly or biweekly sessions
- Connections™ Private Marriage retreats and couples therapy intensives
Couples therapy is proven to be effective in helping couples achieve healthier, happier and more loving relationships. Our counselors believe that we co-create our relationships. That is, both partners are responsible for creating the emotional atmosphere and patterns of behavior in the relationship. Couples therapy can help you create new patterns and a new emotional climate of love and compassion.
Couples seeking therapy usually experience one or both of the following patterns:
- They struggle with endless conflict and fighting that never gets resolved;
- Or they become distant from each other. Often this happens when couples are sick and tired of fighting or don’t trust one another. They feel so hurt or afraid that it’s too painful to reach out to one another for positive connection.
Other problems that bring couples to therapy include:
- Feeling frustrated, angry or resentful
- Feeling hurt, alone and unhappy
- Day to day stress has put the relationship in jeopardy
- Struggles around money, chores, the kids
- Parenting issues with blended families
- Affairs, insecurity, or other trust issues
- Intimacy and sexual problems
Our therapists have successfully helped couples resolve all these problems and more. With our specialized experience and training, we can help you and your partner create the kind of relationship you desire and deserve. We use some of the most advanced and clinically proven couples therapy techniques to help you resolve these problems, grow close, and be happy together.
Benefits of Our Specialized Approach to Couples Therapy
We utilize research-based marital therapy techniques such as Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, Relational Life Therapy, and the Gottman Method. You can be assured that you’ll work with some of the most experienced and well-trained couples therapists.
As expert relationship experts will help you:
- Discover what 94% of happy couples do to maintain loving partnership
- Develop constructive ways to resolve conflict
- Hear each other better so both your needs are met
- Understand and accept each other’s differences so they become a positive force in your relationship
- Become closer to each other; increase affection and sexual intimacy
- Strengthen your commitment and feel hopeful about your future
- Laugh and have more fun together
Imagine the relationship you’ve always wanted and know that it can be achieved. We can help you master simple and proven techniques for a happy, loving relationship.